In this section, you will find stuff related to powershell including:
- My own PowerShell posts
- Links to interesting websites and books about PowerShell
- RSS feeds to let you be aware about last hot topics around PowerShell
- When available link to my Github public repository for PowerShell Scripts
My own Powershell posts
|PowerShell for Windows -Intro||powershell introduction|
|Install VMware Tools with PowerShell||Install VMware tools on W2K16 Core|
|PowerShell getting started||PowerShell – What you need to know to get started|
|PowerShell commands that will do the trick||PowerShell Cmdlets that will save your time and energy|
|Quick introduction about creating Help file in your scripts||PowerShell- Create Help section in your scripts|
RSS Feed – Powershell Planet
- Have you ever wanted to add a Log Analytics workspace to multiple Microsoft Monitoring Agent (MMA)’s before? Maybe you are setting up Windows Defender or wanting to redirect to collect event or performance logs. This little quick script will help get you started on automating adding a Log Analytics workspace to the MMA agent, even […]
- Here is your weekly round up of what is happening in the world of PowerShell. Do you have a suggestion for this post? Do you know something that should be included? Let me know in the comments below, or on twitter.
- Learn how to use BluebirdPS to generate and publish a #PSFollowFriday Tweet.
- I think is very important to remember how much information is stored on our laptops over the years, this is the case also for all wireless networks with (SSID and Passphrase) that our OS stores and use to connect automatically. Retrieving this information can be performed either via the GUI or CLI, but I was […]
- Learn about how WMI events work and how you can create some awesome tools with PowerShell in this tutorial!
GitHub Public Repository
If you want to see my scripts, you can have a look on my GitHub Public Repository at the following URL:
You can always reach me here: