In this section, you will find stuff related to powershell including:
- My own PowerShell posts
- Links to interesting websites and books about PowerShell
- RSS feeds to let you be aware about last hot topics around PowerShell
- When available link to my Github public repository for PowerShell Scripts
My own Powershell posts
|PowerShell for Windows -Intro||powershell introduction|
|Install VMware Tools with PowerShell||Install VMware tools on W2K16 Core|
|PowerShell getting started||PowerShell – What you need to know to get started|
|PowerShell commands that will do the trick||PowerShell Cmdlets that will save your time and energy|
|Quick introduction about creating Help file in your scripts||PowerShell- Create Help section in your scripts|
RSS Feed – Powershell Planet
- The other day I was helping Gladys Kravitz on her transition to VS Code. Like many of you, she has been using the PowerShell ISE for years and has a deeply ingrained workflow. I’ll be the first to admit that making the transition to VS Code is not easy. I remember when I made the…
- Shanky Mendiratta is our ATA Friend of the Month!
- If you need to audit group membership changes in Active Directory, this tutorial is for you. You will learn how to set up an audit policy and query events with PowerShell!
- Learn how to track Active Directory changes to users in this informative tutorial on using WMI events.
- Have you ever accidentally overwritten a file or folder? In this article, learn how to stop accidental data loss by making a file read-only.
GitHub Public Repository
If you want to see my scripts, you can have a look on my GitHub Public Repository at the following URL:
You can always reach me here: