In this section, you will find stuff related to powershell including:
- My own PowerShell posts
- Links to interesting websites and books about PowerShell
- RSS feeds to let you be aware about last hot topics around PowerShell
- When available link to my Github public repository for PowerShell Scripts
My own Powershell posts
|PowerShell for Windows -Intro||powershell introduction|
|Install VMware Tools with PowerShell||Install VMware tools on W2K16 Core|
|PowerShell getting started||PowerShell – What you need to know to get started|
|PowerShell commands that will do the trick||PowerShell Cmdlets that will save your time and energy|
RSS Feed – Powershell Planet
- If you're new to classes in PowerShell, this tutorial is for you. Learn from square one how to create and work with PowerShell classes.
- Perform a Winsock Reset with the netsh winsock reset command and TCP/IP reset with the netsh int ip reset command to fix common network problems!
- Recently I wrote about reporting on individual Azure AD Users Authentication Methods using Microsoft Graph and PowerShell. Whilst this is great at a user level, Azure AD Authentication Methods Summary Reports at an organization level are often requested by IT Management.… keep reading The post Azure AD Authentication Methods Summary Reports using Microsoft Graph and […]
- How to build a Secure (HTTPS) DSC Pull Server with a SQL Database using a Group Managed Service Account (gMSA)You have seen on the interwebs many blog posts and videos about setting up a Secure DSC pull server with SQL authentication with a local SQL service account. What I have not seen is a tutorial for how to setup a secure DSC Pull Server with a SQL Database using a Group Managed Service Account […]
- Yesterday, I found myself walking through the usage of a couple of the cmdlets in the PKIClient (or PKI) module. Due to a project I’m working on, I may soon find myself needing and creating a self-signed certificate. Because I’m not yet ready to implement this code, I thought it made sense to use my […]